- Registration fee for symposium events other than concerts for all four days is $25 up to September 30, and $50 thereafter (UCLA faculty & staff free until September 30, and $25 thereafter); daily registration for those who do not wish to attend the entire symposium is $15 at the door. Students with valid student ID from any institution free anytime.
- We are offering a dinner and a tour, each for $35 US. You can sign up and pay the fees via the online registration button below.
- Online registration is available for those wishing to use a credit card for any applicable fees.
- Those wishing to register and pay their fees by mail may do so by clicking the link for registration by mail below, filling out the PDF form, and mailing in a money order in US dollars, payable to UC Regents. The mailing address is listed on the form.
- If you have questions, contact Kathleen Hood at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 310-825-5947.
||Deadline for presenters to register and pay their fees.
||Deadline to register for the dinner. (It may be possible for additional people to join the dinner after this date, pending available space, but this cannot be guaranteed.)
||Deadline to register for the tour. This tour will only take place if enough people sign up, so please sign up as soon as possible. If the tour is cancelled, refunds will be issued for those paying for the tour on or before September 15, 2009.
||Deadline for refunds of dinner and tour costs.
||Deadline for regular registration; a late registration fee of $25 US will be added to all categories of registration after this date (except for students, who are free anytime).
||Deadline for refunds of registration fees.
Notice to Presenters:
Funds available to the organizers are very limited. Therefore, all participants are expected to provide their own funds with respect to local and international travel, food, and lodging. Please Note: The last day for presenters to pre-register and pay their fees is August 1, 2009.
Online registration closed.
We also have a Register by Mail option for those who wish to pay their fees with a check or money order.
Register by Mail (click for pdf)